Participate in "Changing Lives through the Power of Work" with Goodwill Industries of Central Michigan’s Heartland, Inc. with the distinction of operating a IATF 16949 Certification with a scope of: Sub-system Component Assembly.
IATF 16949 Services with a scope of: Sub-system Component Assembly include;
- Domestic and Foreign Tier One Automotive Customers
- Visual inspections
- Nonconforming product sorting
- Spot jobs
- Manufacturing contingencies are in place
- 25 plus years experience performing sub-system component assemblies, packaging, product kitting, visual inspection, and nonconforming product sorting for domestic and foreign tier 1 automotive suppliers and also serve hydraulic industries.
Goodwill Industries manufacturing service is uniquely poised to help South Central Michigan employers meet their production goals by providing cost-effective manufacturing solutions. The manufacturing facility is strategically located in the Fort Custer Industrial Park in Battle Creek, Michigan and offers many advantages;
- Lean manufacturing principles throughout the facility.
- 22,000 square feet of available manufacturing space.
- Five shipping and receiving docks with available transportation option
- Easy access to major highway systems
- Cost savings on initial startup and mass production
- Local workforce with a diverse labor pool
Through our Program Services and the job training that is provided, work opportunities open to individuals who have barriers to securing and maintaining competitive employment with partners . Our employees are highly skilled, trained workers who perform a variety of manufacturing operations.
Make an appointment to meet us and see Goodwill Industries of Central Michigan’s Heartland manufacturing can do for you and your business. Become a part of the solution in Changing Lives Through the Power of Work.
For inquiries and appointments please contact us at: 269-788-6500.